Monday 17 January 2011

DAISY LOWE FOR PEACOCKS...

English model, Daisy Lowe is set to release a vintage-style swimwear collection for high street chain, PEACOCKS. Daisy is said to have got her inspiration for line from the French Riviera in the 50s and the style of the classic pin-up girls. Her collection will include bikinis, swimsuits and shorts, in sizes 8 to 16, and will be retailing from £18. 

I am a massive fan of Daisy's and so I cannot wait to see her collection! I was lucky enough to sit front row at the fashion show Daisy and her mum Pearl put on at Vintage Festival '10, meaning I was sitting less than a metre away from one of my idols, to see the launch of her line for the French chain MORGAN and another amazing collection from her mother for PEACOCKS, (of which Daisy was the face.) Both collections I loved, and no doubt that Daisy's upcoming swimsuit line will not disappoint. Is there anything Daisy can't do??

Daisy at Vintage Festival
(this is from where I was sitting!!)
Best show, I loved every single second

I really looking forward to see what Daisy will do next :)

Enjoy xx










1 comment:

  1. Check out
    RetroSwimwear.com
    for some new upcoming retro swimsuit trends!

    ReplyDelete