Monday 17 January 2011

BACK FOR 2011!!

hey guys!! sorry I haven't been posting anything for a while been so busy, but at least that means i have a lot of things to blog about.

First thing I wanted to share was my new love for a lip gloss from TOPSHOP. Its from the 'heavy duty collection' in 'Volt', I love it so much!! Its quite a dark berry colour, which means its wouldn't be most people's choice for day time, but it would look amazing on a night out. Its fair to say this gloss isn't sheer, but I  like to layer it a bit, to get a darker colour so if you only apply a little you could wear it during the day and then just add to it, for a night time look.

I wouldn't say this gloss is too sticky or shiny, and it smells lovely! This gloss is priced at £7.50 but is limited edition so go and stock up, im defiantly going to.

'VOLT' LIP GLOSS
priced at £7.50
 This colour suits all skin tones and I feel is well worth the money. So try it out and tell me what you think, try something new with your look in 2011!

Enjoy :)

(I do not own any images used)

No comments:

Post a Comment