Saturday 18 December 2010

CHER LLOYD'S LEGGINGS

For those of you who followed this year's X Factor you may have seen, Cher Lloyd wearing these amazing slimming leggings on the show's Elton John week. I can't say I was a massive fan of Cher's style but I loved these leggings and think that the week she wore these, was the real turning point for her style. These leggings are sold at arrogantcat.com for £52, and yes, I do feel they are pricey but I do really love them, and how they are a twist on the normal, plain, black leggings.

Futuristic net leggings

(arrogantcat.com)
Cher Lloyd wearing the leggings on the X Factor
Cher topped the look off with a sharp tailored tux jacket,
also from the Arrogant Cat range (priced at £149)
If you want Cher's look team this jacket and leggings combo with a black tank top and some black booties. Keep jewellery to a minimum (maybe just one or two small pieces) and make-up light, a bronzed look made from gold shadows, bronzer and highlighters would make this look show stopping, but not to over the top.
Can't wait to see her style evolve over this coming year.
Tell me what you think of Cher's look, love it? Or hate it?
ENJOY!

(I do not own any of the images used)

2 comments:

  1. The leggings are so cool! I don't think I'd be brave enough to wear them myself, but they look great on her! I'm in love with jacket too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they amazing! I think that because they are so nice that they would give anyone a confidence boost, but I understand what you mean. I was just amazed by the whole outfit, its a great look :)

    ReplyDelete