Sunday 12 December 2010

PARTY DRESSES FROM RARE AT TOPSHOP

This season's collection from ‘Rare’ at topshop is full of sequin dresses, cute cocktail dresses and some coats, maxi dresses and jumpsuits scattered through the range. And surprisingly affordable prices. When I first saw these dresses I expected prices well over £50, but no, the most of the sequin dresses are priced around the £40 to £50 mark, meaning that they are definitely a good pick for a festive party dress. My favourite two dresses for the festive season are the ‘GOLD SEQUIN DRESS’ and the ‘SEQUIN SWEETHEART DRESS
GOLD SEQUIN DRESS BY RARE**
Price: £39.00
Colour: GOLD
Asymmetric gold seqiun bodycon dress with 3/4 length sleeve 100% Polyester.
SEQUIN SWEETHEART DRESS BY RARE**
Price: £39.00
Colour: BLACK
Black and silver mix sequin sweetheart line dress with jersey bust
97% Cotton,3% Elastane.




The sweetheart neckline by Rare, reminded me of this signature style by the Brian Lichtenburg brand (as shown above on Katy Perry)

I love these two dresses by Rare as they are both quite individual in their colour and shape, but would also make a fun outfit for the party season.
But if these sequin dresses are not your style, still check out the Rare range at www.topshop.com because they also have some more great dresses that are just as gorgeous but maybe not so sparkly.  

This is my first post, so I hope you like it, there will be more to come so keep checking this page. 

(I do not own the copyright for any of the images used, they are owned by Topshop and  Brian Lichtenburg)

No comments:

Post a Comment