Saturday 18 December 2010

Galibardy.co.uk

Still looking for those last few Christmas presents? Well galibardy.co.uk has tons of great pieces of jewellery, at very affordable prices. These pieces are of a quite grungy style, but there are a few more girlie items. This website offers great jewellery, that I think would be hard to find anywhere on the high street, that is so well made at this cost. Their unique designs should be worn with confidence, and they add another dimension to any outfit, if you like Topshop and All Saints I think you will really love this website.
I LOVE ...
 Vintage Microphone Necklace - £14.00 
I love the vintage feel to this necklace, it is quite unique as you don't see these in all of the shops. I think it would give subtle edge to an outfit. 

AND ...

Regal Angel Wings Ring - £21.00
I love this ring, because I love wide rings like these, this is defiantly a statement piece, but I also feel I could where this out on a normal day.


These are just two of the pieces I love, there are so many more, and they have a section for men and a Boutique section for the more expensive items, so there will be a present for everyone to be found, and probably quite a few things for yourself. So check out the website and tell me what you think. 


I have more jewellery website to blog about, so they will be posted in the next few months the keep checking back here.
ENJOY! :) 


(I do not own the rights to any of the images shown above)

No comments:

Post a Comment